The potential of the open space. Also the fact that it promotes a sustainable art practice.
- add places to sit, the seats could be made of discarded tree logs so they can also serve as a table surface
- get rid of the locked door
- have regular clean up days, so there is not so much trash and debris left lying on the ground in the garden
- turn it into a zen rock garden
- if the chain link fence can't be changed then I would suggest adding fabric or some type of plant covering like moss or ivy, I would suggest covering three sides so as to better emphasize the entrance
- create a better entrance, get rid of key code locked door so the space becomes more open and welcoming to those who want a space to relax or escape into
"In theory it is a good idea but as it is forgettable and in the winter looks depressing. Get rid of the fencing."